
Finally Holidays. A few well earned weeks with Elisa in the mountains in Bariloche! I really needed this! Was outright spectacular, great weather, lots of climbing, fresh air, lake views...
We started out with a 3 day hike in Bolson, staying in 2 mountain huts. Three times 7 hours hiking, steeply up and just as steeply down, down streams that run between your feet... You get the picture. And Elisa hopping up and down hurrying up my poor little self. Mind you, I hadn't done ANY exercise since straining my back in June, so I was well and properly dead when we got back down. But from then on, things became easier, and the Bariloche treks seems child's play.

And some family time with Rana "Ranita" - loudmouth little frog with a lot of personality, who we have adopted and who goes traveling with us. :-) She might call you a bastard at any time, but we love her even so, and maybe because of it !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home